Saturday 4 January 2014

Currently January 2014

It's that time of year. Time to think about things and set some resolutions for the new year. So, one of my goals for this year is to spend a little more time blogging. By that, I don't mean solely on my own blog, but keeping up to date on some of my favourite teaching blogs out there. There are so many amazing ones, that it is hard to keep up to date with them all.

One way I have decided to keep on top of the blogging world is to link-up to some of the great regular posts out there. So today I am linking up with Farley's Currently party over at Oh Boy 4th Grade.

Makes for a great read on the weekend with a warm cup of tea in hand, while the wind howls outside and the temperature is around -40 degrees Celsius! I just love reading about what my teacher friends around the globe are up to.

So grab a cup of your favourite hot beverage, have a seat, and enjoy the last day of holidays.








2 comments:

  1. My nemesis is laundry, but if I had to pick it's sidekick, it would be dishes. Hope you are able to get your dishwasher up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry about your dishwasher! I hope everything works out. And that cold weather? I would probably die. I live in southern AZ and can't stand to be cold!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete