Monday 4 August 2014

Monday Made It - August 4, 2014


I'm linking up with Tara at 4th grade Frolics for Monday Made It.
Here is what I was up to last week....

One of my favourite things about summer is all the fresh fruit. We are lucky to have a large saskatoon bush on our property at the cottage and managed to pick a lot more than previous years. Here is my son, attempting to pick the ones higher up. We had to brave the mosquitoes to pick, so we looked very fashionable in our bug jackets!


We ended up picking 2 pail fulls (well, if I'm being honest, my husband did most of the picking), enough to make a pie and a cobbler when we got home! YUM!



It was my nieces' birthdays this last week. I have always loved scrapbooking and cardmaking, but rarely have the time to for it since having kids. Lately my oldest son has taken a liking to playing at my craft table. I know his love of crafts probably won't last, so I take advantage of it any chance I get. Here are the two cards that my son helped design and make for his cousins. One for Lola and one for Willow.



Lastly, something I have been meaning to do for awhile, I finally made my "Think you need math?" poster into an actual poster! Up until now I've only had the 8 1/2 x 14 version up in my room. Now it measures 24 x 30! The kids certainly won't miss it now! If you want your own copy, you can grab it here.



Have a fantastic week!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the poster---I might put it on my bulletin board as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete