Thursday 9 October 2014

1000 Followers Celebration

I am so excited to announce that I have hit 1000 followers on Teachers Pay Teachers!
It has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to get to this point, but I am so happy to be where I am today - creating resources that I love and having the opportunity to share them with all of you.

I want to thank all of my followers for taking a chance on me and trying out my resources in their own classrooms. I am always taken aback by the awesome feedback I receive, and the realization that my resources are making teachers' lives easier around the globe truly astounds me sometimes.

In honour of reaching this milestone, I am throwing a giveaway!


When I first started blogging and creating for Teachers Pay Teachers, I had no idea about the amazing collaborative community I was about to become part of. I have met so many amazing people, that I consider my friends...even though we have yet to meet face to face!

When I informed my fellow bloggers of my milestone, they were quick to help me out, and generously donate some of their amazing resources.

So let's get to the good part . . . what can you win???


My blogging friends were generous enough to donate $10 shopping sprees in their stores, and I am going to giveaway a $20 shopping spree in my own store. This way you can hand pick the resources that will work for you and your students! We have a great group of math teacher-authors in the mix, but just in case you teach multiple subjects, we have all your core subject areas covered as well.

There will be two prize packs, each valued at $100!! One prize pack is geared more for upper elementary (3-6), and the other is geared towards middle school/secondary (7 and up).

Check back tomorrow to see exactly what you can win in price pack #1!

Thanks again for taking the time to read my blog and try out my resources, I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my "hart"!






1 comment: