Saturday 15 November 2014

Bright Ideas Round-up



Welcome to the November edition of the Bright Ideas Link- Up! This one is a special one! Over the past 10 months, we have shared thousands of great ideas through our monthly Bright Ideas event. This month, we're recapping all of those great ideas, just in case you missed any! 

Below you will find some of my bright ideas from the past several months: 

I love using Number chips to add a visual and kinesthetic component to a math lesson. 
Find out how easy these are to make and use here.


I always establishing a math routine in my classroom right from the beginning of the year. It really helps with those transition times, and makes the most out of your class time. Read about my routine here.


Back in March, I wrote about how I set up my student-led conferences, which you can read 
all about here.



If you want to take a look at all my bright ideas, just click here.

I hope that you've enjoyed these bright ideas, and that you have found an idea that you can use in your own classroom. Be sure to check out the link up below for tons more bright ideas from my blogging friends! 

Thanks for visiting! 








No comments:

Post a Comment